Disaster Planning for Residents in Chattanooga
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in Chattanooga. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property managers and owners, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Chattanooga TN today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in Chattanooga following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.