From clothes and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these items and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are many things to consider as you begin the healing process. One is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable belongings that were at one time immediately rejected may now be restored.
These items can include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during these difficult times, Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothes for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping prized possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were thrown away in the past. These items are very important to you, which means we will work hard to save them.